Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Polycystic Liver Disease More Condition_symptoms How Can I Find Out If I Have PKD(polycystic Kidney Disease) Without The Expensive Genetic Testing?

How can I find out if I have PKD(polycystic kidney disease) without the expensive genetic testing? - polycystic liver disease more condition_symptoms

For 11 years I had a cyst in the right kidney leads to expansion and a liver cyst, the cyst during my time ago.The removal of the gallbladder and liver a few years, refilling drained from my kidney cysts cause severe pain daily. Over the years I had the scan, MRI and ultrasound to check how big (my kidney grown.2 of 3 doctors including a nephrologist Kidney Foundation) suggests that the ERP said, and we now need to genetic testing undergo in order to verify this. I have no health insurance and a household.Due pain in my diary, I am very grateful for the activities that I have limited my two children.We so stressed that we can not get a response from these experts "and can not afford to more tests or ER behavior visits.I feeling when I make a diagnosis alone.How if I can not get paid for the test? I was in the "fee" scale clinical (they say that my husband has a lot of money, but do not know that) it with the payment of invoices.

No comments:

Post a Comment