Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Natural Cures For Restless Leg Syndrome Restless Leg Syndrome?

Restless leg syndrome? - natural cures for restless leg syndrome

I had the restless legs syndrome for 3 years and finally a diagnosis and my symptoms are 24 / 7 to avoid the work, not only these horrible painful sensations in the legs, but they are in my stomach, lungs and other parts of the intestine, and also the back and face were also uncontrollable muscle spasms, relieve symptoms, with trembling legs, but I can not fun to see how a movie or do something else to drink less, drink more alcohol, I had to sleep. Anyway, I heard requip and should work Valium or even methadone. I have some sites it says natural remedies for treatment of RLS and say
Things like the drug companies DONT want you to know about it because I go back for more drugs. Are you with RLS who are natural remedies, and it has nothing to do with iron, I have a lesion of dopamine.

No comments:

Post a Comment