Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Card Decorations Muslims Are You Insulted By The Sight Of Christmas Decorations And Nativity Scenes In Public?

Muslims are you insulted by the sight of Christmas decorations and nativity scenes in public? - christmas card decorations

You do not hear reports of administrators wanting to offend the Muslims see more Christmas decorations. In my neighborhood, they do not have a nativity scene and Santa and Christmas and all, and none of the Muslims I know offense. In fact, one of my friends when I asked said it was an insult that would not put the Christmas decorations because it is like saying that Muslims are intolerant and not accept the views of other religions. I even have a Muslim friend of me a Christmas card every year (although I am) not a Christian, it is an art student and does everything himself. Maybe it's the crowd I'm with the Muslims, but you have to find public displays of Christmas crime?

No comments:

Post a Comment